What is an Airwrap?
The Airwrap is a hair styling tool that is said to be able to curl, wave, and straighten hair using air instead of heat. The device has a series of chambers that create a wind tunnel around the hair, which is said to be gentler and less damaging than traditional curling irons or straighteners.
How fast is the Airwrap growing in popularity?
Interest in Airwrap grew 52% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 1.7M searches per month, as of last month.
Airwrap is talked about more on TikTok than any other social media channel. This could be because TikTok is a platform where users are more likely to share short videos of their experiences with new beauty tools.
Top Searches Related to Airwrap
- airwrap dyson
- airwrap dupe
- ulta dyson airwrap
- airwrap amazon
- airwrap arrows
- airwrap attachment for dyson hair dryer
- airwrap attachments
- airwrap barrel sizes
- airwrap best buy
- airwrap blowout
- airwrap complete styler
- airwrap curler
- airwrap curler dupe
- airwrap curling iron
- airwrap diffuser
Top Questions about Airwrap
- are airwrap bumpers safe?
- how to buy dyson airwrap?
- how to use dyson airwrap?
- what is a refurbished dyson airwrap?
- where to buy dyson airwrap?
- which airwrap should i buy?
- how much is the new dyson airwrap?
- how much is the dyson airwrap?
- what is dyson airwrap?
- are airwrap cot bumpers safe?
- can airwrap be used on dry hair?