What is Lenvatinib?
Lenvatinib is a drug that is used to treat certain types of cancer. It is a kinase inhibitor that works by blocking the action of enzymes that promote cancer growth.
How fast is Lenvatinib growing in popularity?
Interest in Lenvatinib grew 11% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 12K searches per month, as of last month.
Lenvatinib is talked about more on Twitter than any other social media platform. This may be due to the fact that Twitter is a platform that is most commonly used for breaking news and for sharing news articles.
Top Searches Related to Lenvatinib
- lenvatinib side effects
- lenvatinib mechanism of action
- lenvatinib package insert
- lenvatinib pembrolizumab
- lenvatinib cost
- lenvatinib moa
- lenvatinib hcc
- lenvatinib and pembrolizumab
- lenvatinib mesylate
- lenvatinib price
- lenvatinib dosage
- lenvatinib dose
- lenvatinib prescribing information
- lenvatinib plus pembrolizumab
- lenvatinib everolimus
Top Questions about Lenvatinib
- how effective is lenvatinib?
- where to buy lenvatinib?
- how long do you take lenvatinib?
- is lenvatinib covered by medicare?
- who makes lenvatinib?
- can lenvatinib cure cancer?
- is lenvatinib a checkpoint inhibitor?
- can lenvatinib cure thyroid cancer?
- what are the side effects of taking lenvatinib?
- is lenvatinib better than sorafenib?
- what type of drug is lenvatinib?
- is there a generic for lenvatinib?
- is lenvatinib a targeted therapy?
- is lenvatinib a tki?
- how to pronounce lenvatinib?