What are microlinks?
Microlinks are hair extensions that are small and thin. They are meant to be discreet and are often used to add volume, color, and length to hair. Microlinks are attached to hair using a special tool and a small amount of adhesive.
How fast are microlinks growing in popularity?
Interest in Microlinks grew 13% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 6.3K searches per month, as of last month.
Microlinks are more popular on TikTok than any other social media channel. This could be because the platform is well-suited for visual content.
Top Searches Related to Microlinks
- microlinks extensions
- microlinks hair
- microlinks near me
- curly microlinks
- microlinks install near me
- microlinks beads
- microlinks install
- wefted microlinks
- microlinks sew in
- microlinks hair extensions cost
- microlinks pros and cons
- microlinks atlanta
- microlinks tools
- microlinks black hair
- microlinks natural hair
Top Questions about Microlinks
- what are microlinks?
- how to do microlinks?
- how to remove microlinks?
- how to take out microlinks?
- can you wash your hair with microlinks?
- is microlinks bad for your hair?
- can you reuse microlinks?
- are microlinks damaging?
- are microlinks a protective style?
- can you swim with microlinks?
- can microlinks be done on short hair?
- what hair is used for microlinks?
- will microlinks damage my hair?
- how to maintain microlinks?
- how to do your own microlinks?