What is nicotinamide?
Nicotinamide is a form of vitamin B3 that is often used in skin care products. It is said to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which can help to improve the appearance of skin.
How fast is nicotinamide growing in popularity?
Interest in Nicotinamide grew 16% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 79K searches per month, as of last month.
Nicotinamide is talked about more on TikTok and LinkedIn, where users might be more likely to discuss its health benefits, than on other social media channels.
Top Searches Related to Nicotinamide
- nicotinamide riboside
- nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate
- nicotinamide mononucleotide
- nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide
- nicotinamide vs niacinamide
- nicotinamide 500 mg
- nicotinamide riboside chloride
- nicotinamide skin
- nicotinamide supplement
- nicotinamide skin cancer
- nicotinamide side effects
- benefits of nicotinamide
- nicotinamide mononucleotide supplement
- nicotinamide benefits
- nicotinamide riboside benefits
Top Questions about Nicotinamide
- is nicotinamide the same as niacinamide?
- is nicotinamide the same as niacin?
- are nicotinamide and niacinamide the same thing?
- is nicotinamide mononucleotide safe?
- is nicotinamide riboside the same as niacin?
- how to use nicotinamide?
- is nicotinamide and niacinamide the same thing?
- can you take nicotinamide?
- can nicotinamide cause acne?
- is nicotinamide riboside safe?
- can nicotinamide riboside cause cancer?
- is nicotinamide the same as nicotine?
- can you overdose on nicotinamide?
- how to pronounce nicotinamide?
- how do you say nicotinamide?