What is a pull day?
A pull day is a day for strength training exercises targeting the upper body muscles that contract (back, forearms, and biceps). The term is often used in bodybuilding and powerlifting communities.
How fast are pull days growing in popularity?
Interest in Pull Day grew 42% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 55K searches per month, as of last month.
Pull days are most popular on TikTok, where users can easily share videos of their daily workouts.
Top Searches Related to Pull Day
- pull day workout
- pull day exercises
- pull day muscles
- pull day workout men
- pull day workout routine
- pull day routine
- pull day workout women
- pull day exercises list
- push pull day
- push vs pull day
- pull day exercises gym
- pull day warm up
- cbum pull day
- exercises for pull day
- pull day calisthenics
Top Questions about Pull Day
- what is pull day?
- how many back exercises on pull day?
- how many bicep exercises on pull day?
- how many exercises for pull day?
- how to warm up for pull day?
- what to do on pull day?
- what do you workout on a pull day?
- is pull day arms?
- can you do deadlifts on pull day?
- can you do legs on pull day?
- can you do shoulders on pull day?
- how to stretch after pull day?
- is deadlift pull day?
- what muscles are worked on pull day?
- is pull day back and biceps?