What is silymarin?
Silymarin is a compound that is found in milk thistle. It is said to have a variety of benefits, including liver protection, cancer prevention, and reduction of inflammation.
How fast is silymarin growing in popularity?
Interest in Silymarin grew 25% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 51K searches per month, as of last month.
Silimarin content is most popular on Facebook, where users are already talking about health and wellness, followed by LinkedIn, where users are also typically interested in those topics.
Top Searches Related to Silymarin
- silymarin cf
- silymarin benefits
- benefits of silymarin
- silymarin milk thistle
- silymarin cf skinceuticals
- silymarin side effects
- side effects of silymarin
- silymarin skinceuticals
- silymarin dosage for fatty liver
- silymarin para que sirve
- cynarin and silymarin
- silymarin capsule
- silymarin dogs
- silymarin complex
- silymarin vs milk thistle
Top Questions about Silymarin
- is silymarin the same as milk thistle?
- is silymarin safe in pregnancy?
- what are the side effects of silymarin?
- what are the benefits of silymarin?
- is silymarin good for liver?
- can silymarin lower sgpt?
- when to take silymarin?
- is silymarin safe?
- can silymarin cure fatty liver?
- is silymarin milk thistle?
- how to pronounce silymarin?
- is silymarin good for the kidneys?
- is silymarin water soluble?
- how do you pronounce silymarin?
- is silymarin good for you?