What is ashwagandha?
Ashwagandha is an herb that is often used in Ayurvedic medicine. The herb is said to be beneficial in reducing stress, improving sleep, and boosting energy levels.
How fast is ashwagandha growing in popularity?
Interest in Ashwagandha grew 15% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 1.1M searches per month, as of last month.
Ashwagandha is talked about more on TikTok than any other social media channel. This may be due to the fact that the channel skews younger and is more focused on new trends in health and wellness.
Top Searches Related to Ashwagandha
- ashwagandha benefits
- benefits of ashwagandha
- ashwagandha side effects
- side effects of ashwagandha
- ashwagandha pills
- ashwagandha benefits for men
- ashwagandha benefits for women
- ashwagandha gummies
- ashwagandha dosage
- ashwagandha root
- ashwagandha powder
- ashwagandha supplement
- ashwagandha tea
- ashwagandha anxiety
- ashwagandha beneficios
Top Questions about Ashwagandha
- what are the benefits of ashwagandha?
- is ashwagandha safe?
- is ashwagandha good for you?
- are ashwagandha berries edible?
- can ashwagandha cause acne?
- can ashwagandha cause anxiety?
- can ashwagandha increase height?
- can you take too much ashwagandha?
- is ashwagandha addictive?
- is ashwagandha a drug?
- is ashwagandha a steroid?
- is ashwagandha good for anxiety?
- is ashwagandha good for women?
- is ashwagandha safe for kids?
- is ashwagandha safe for women?