What is ashwagandha?
Ashwagandha is an herb that is often used in Ayurvedic medicine. The herb is said to be beneficial in reducing stress, improving sleep, and boosting energy levels.
How fast is ashwagandha growing in popularity?
Interest in Ashwagandha grew 63% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 732K searches per month, as of last month.
Ashwagandha is talked about more on TikTok than any other social media channel. This may be due to the fact that the channel skews younger and is more focused on new trends in health and wellness.
Top Searches Related to Ashwagandha
- ashwagandha benefits
- ashwagandha side effects
- ashwagandha gummies
- ashwagandha benefits for women
- ashwagandha benefits for female
- ashwagandha benefits for men
- ashwagandha benefits for male
- ashwagandha pills
- benefits of ashwagandha
- ashwagandha dosage
- ashwagandha supplement
- ashwagandha root
- effects of ashwagandha
- ashwagandha testosterone
- ashwagandha reddit
Top Questions about Ashwagandha
- will ashwagandha make you sleepy?
- what are the benefits of ashwagandha?
- can you overdose on ashwagandha?
- is ashwagandha a steroid?
- are ashwagandha supplements safe?
- are ashwagandha gummies better than pills?
- will ashwagandha make you fail a drug test?
- is ashwagandha a drug?
- will ashwagandha lower blood pressure?
- is ashwagandha good for anxiety?
- can ashwagandha cause anxiety?
- what is ksm 66 ashwagandha?
- where ashwagandha is found?
- will ashwagandha make me tired?
- will ashwagandha make me fail a drug test?