What is berberine?
Berberine is a natural compound that is found in a variety of plants, including barberry, goldenseal, and Oregon grape. Berberine has been shown to have a variety of health benefits, including reducing inflammation, improving blood sugar control, and fighting bacteria.
How fast is berberine growing in popularity?
Interest in Berberine grew 131% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 226K searches per month, as of last month.
Berberine has the most conversation on TikTok - a channel where people are more apt to talk about new health supplements and discuss the benefits and potential side effects of the supplement.
Top Searches Related to Berberine
- berberine supplement
- benefits of berberine
- berberine benefits
- berberine side effects
- berberine to lose weight
- berberine and weight loss
- berberine weight loss
- berberine weight loss reviews
- berberine reviews for weight loss
- berberine vs metformin
- berberine hcl
- side effects of berberine
- berberine dose
- berberine supplement benefits
- berberine tea
Top Questions about Berberine
- is berberine bad for kidneys?
- can berberine damage the liver?
- when to take berberine?
- is berberine safe?
- how to take berberine?
- when should i take berberine?
- is berberine good for diabetes?
- can berberine cause weight gain?
- when is the best time to take berberine?
- is berberine bad for your liver?
- is berberine good for weight loss?
- is berberine safe to take?
- how berberine works?
- is berberine safe during pregnancy?
- is berberine fda approved?
Top Berberine Brands
- thorne berberine
- gnc berberine
- now berberine
- integrative therapeutics berberine
- solaray berberine
- pure encapsulations berberine
- puritan's pride berberine
- life extension berberine
- metagenics berberine
- klaire labs berberine
- natural factors berberine
- vitacost berberine
- xymogen berberine
- jarrow berberine