What is niacinamide?
Niacinamide is a form of vitamin B3 that is said to have a range of benefits for the skin, including reducing wrinkles, evening skin tone, and improving skin elasticity. It is often found in skin care products such as moisturizers, serums, and sunscreens.
How fast is niacinamide growing in popularity?
Interest in Niacinamide grew 55% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 486K searches per month, as of last month.
Given that niacinamide is a hot topic in the skincare industry at the moment, it makes sense that the content is being consumed mostly on TikTok, where people are more interested in skincare trends and tips.
Top Searches Related to Niacinamide
- niacinamide serum
- niacinamide nicotinamide
- niacinamide benefits
- niacinamide riboside
- niacinamide the ordinary
- niacinamide what does it do
- niacinamide vitamin
- niacinamide and retinol
- niacinamide supplements
- niacinamide benefits for skin
- niacinamide and vitamin c
- niacinamide skin benefits
- niacinamide pills
- niacinamide tablets
- niacinamide before and after
Top Questions about Niacinamide
- when to use niacinamide?
- is niacinamide good for dry skin?
- is niacinamide safe during pregnancy?
- can i use glycolic acid with niacinamide?
- how to use the ordinary niacinamide?
- is niacinamide an acid?
- can niacinamide cause purging?
- is niacinamide an antioxidant?
- how to apply niacinamide?
- how to layer vitamin c and niacinamide?
- is niacinamide an exfoliant?
- is niacinamide good for rosacea?
- can i use salicylic acid with niacinamide?
- is niacinamide good for oily skin?
- is niacinamide an active?
Top Niacinamide Brands
- the ordinary niacinamide
- naturium niacinamide
- paula's choice niacinamide
- la roche posay niacinamide
- olay niacinamide
- inkey list niacinamide
- the inkey list niacinamide
- l'oreal niacinamide
- avene niacinamide
- luxe organix niacinamide
- vichy niacinamide