What is niacinamide?
Niacinamide is a form of vitamin B3 that is said to have a range of benefits for the skin, including reducing wrinkles, evening skin tone, and improving skin elasticity. It is often found in skin care products such as moisturizers, serums, and sunscreens.
How fast is niacinamide growing in popularity?
Interest in Niacinamide grew 10% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 828K searches per month, as of last month.
Given that niacinamide is a hot topic in the skincare industry at the moment, it makes sense that the content is being consumed mostly on TikTok, where people are more interested in skincare trends and tips.
Top Searches Related to Niacinamide
- niacinamide the ordinary
- niacinamide serum
- benefits of niacinamide
- niacinamide benefits
- niacinamide and vitamin c
- niacinamide ordinary
- niacinamide and retinol
- niacinamide benefits for skin
- niacinamide skin
- niacinamide before and after
- niacinamide vs niacin
- moisturizer with niacinamide
- niacinamide moisturizer
- niacinamide paula's choice
- niacinamide side effects
Top Questions about Niacinamide
- is niacinamide good for acne?
- is niacinamide safe during pregnancy?
- is niacinamide good for dry skin?
- when to use niacinamide?
- can niacinamide cause acne?
- how to use the ordinary niacinamide?
- is niacinamide an antioxidant?
- is niacinamide a retinol?
- is niacinamide an acid?
- how to apply the ordinary niacinamide?
- can i use glycolic acid with niacinamide?
- can niacinamide be used with retinol?
- how to apply niacinamide?
- is niacinamide good for oily skin?
- how to layer vitamin c and niacinamide?