What is a scar tape?
Scar tape is a medical tape that is meant to be applied to scars to reduce their visibility and improve their appearance. The tape is made of a stretchy material that is meant to be applied in a crosshatch pattern.
How fast is scar tape growing in popularity?
Interest in Scar Tape grew 47% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 3.3K searches per month, as of last month.
Reddit is the most popular platform for discussing scar tape, likely because it is a forum where individuals may be looking for information on how to best care for their scar.
Top Searches Related to Scar Tape
- best scar tape
- mepitac scar tape
- scar tape silicone
- scar tape cvs
- mepitac silicone scar tape
- silagen scar tape
- scar tape top surgery
- scar tape before and after
- mepiform scar tape
- tummy tuck scar tape
- c section scar tape
- cica scar tape
- waterproof scar tape
- scar tape walmart
- scar tape amazon
Top Questions about Scar Tape
- how to use silicone scar tape?
- how to use scar tape?
- when to use scar tape?
- what is the best silicone scar tape?
- what is silicone scar tape?
- how to wash silicone scar tape?
- how long do you wear scar tape?
- can you reuse silicone scar tape?
- can you reuse scar tape?
- can you shower with scar tape?
- how to apply scar tape?
- is scar tape reusable?
- how soon can you use scar tape?
- how often should you change scar tape?
- how to reuse silicone scar tape?