What is Anafortan?
Anafortan is a drug that is used for the treatment of abdominal pains and cramps associated with dysmenorrhoea. The drug is a combination of Paracetamol and Camylofin.
How fast is Anafortan growing in popularity?
Interest in Anafortan grew 13% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 11K searches per month, as of last month.
Anafortan is mostly talked about on YouTube, where people are more likely to look for videos that provide medical information.
Top Searches Related to Anafortan
- anafortan injection
- inj anafortan
- anafortan tablet
- anafortan plus
- anafortan syrup
- anafortan tablet dosage
- anafortan plus uses in pregnancy
- anafortan generic name
- anafortan injection side effects
- anafortan safe in pregnancy
- anafortan syrup in hindi
- anafortan side effects
- anafortan drops
- anafortan n
- anafortan plus injection
Top Questions about Anafortan
- is anafortan tablet safe in pregnancy?
- is anafortan safe during pregnancy?
- is anafortan safe in pregnancy?
- is anafortan plus safe in pregnancy?
- is anafortan safe in periods?
- when to give anafortan?
- is anafortan safe for infants?
- is anafortan a painkiller?
- why anafortan tablet?
- what is the function of tablet anafortan?
- is anafortan safe during lactation?