What is Anafortan?
Anafortan is a drug that is used for the treatment of abdominal pains and cramps associated with dysmenorrhoea. The drug is a combination of Paracetamol and Camylofin.
How fast is Anafortan growing in popularity?
Interest in Anafortan grew 20% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 16K searches per month, as of last month.
Anafortan is mostly talked about on YouTube, where people are more likely to look for videos that provide medical information.
Top Searches Related to Anafortan
- inj anafortan
- anafortan injection
- anafortan tablet uses
- anafortan plus
- anafortan syrup
- anafortan plus uses in urdu
- anafortan composition
- anafortan tablet side effects
- anafortan ds
- anafortan plus for kidney pain
- anafortan tablet uses in pregnancy
- anafortan plus uses
- anafortan generic name
- anafortan plus tablet uses in pregnancy
- anafortan syrup in hindi
Top Questions about Anafortan
- is anafortan tablet safe in pregnancy?
- is anafortan safe during lactation?
- is anafortan safe for infants?
- when to give anafortan?
- what is the function of tablet anafortan?
- why anafortan tablet?
- is anafortan plus safe in pregnancy?
- is anafortan a painkiller?
- is anafortan safe in pregnancy?
- is anafortan safe in periods?
- is anafortan safe during pregnancy?