What are skin tint?
A skin tint is a type of foundation that is designed to give the skin a natural-looking tint. The tint is meant to even out the skin tone and cover up minor blemishes. Skin tints often come in light, medium, and dark shades to match a variety of skin tones.
How fast are skin tint growing in popularity?
Interest in Skin Tint grew 33% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 55K searches per month, as of last month.
Skin tint is talked about predominantly on TikTok, where the users are more likely to be interested in cosmetics and beauty products.
Top Searches Related to Skin Tint
- skin tint glossier
- milani glow hydrating skin tint
- eaze drop blurring skin tint
- morphe hint hint skin tint
- shiseido skin tint
- best drugstore skin tint
- pixi h2o skin tint
- milk sunshine skin tint
- fenty eaze drop blurring skin tint
- skin tint nars
- rose inc skin tint
- pixi h20 skin tint
- milk makeup sunshine skin tint
- skin tint vs foundation
- tower 28 skin tint
Top Questions about Skin Tint
- what is skin tint?
- how to apply ilia skin tint?
- how to apply fenty skin tint?
- how to apply glossier skin tint?
- what is blurring skin tint?
- how to make skin tint?
- is skin tint better than foundation?
- is skin tint foundation?
- which skin tint is best?
- what shade am i in fenty skin tint?
- can skin tint be used as foundation?