What is the GHG Protocol?
The GHG Protocol, or Greenhouse Gas Protocol, is a widely-used international framework for understanding, quantifying, and managing greenhouse gas emissions. The intensifying effects of climate change have led to a rising number of companies seeking sustainable methods requiring knowledge in GHG Protocol.
How fast is the GHG Protocol growing in popularity?
Interest in GHG Protocol grew 33% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 8.4K searches per month, as of last month.
LinkedIn is the most popular channel for discussing the ghg protocol, possibly because it is a site where professionals discuss work-related topics.
Top Searches Related to GHG Protocol
- ghg protocol corporate standard
- ghg protocol scope 3
- ghg protocol wri
- ghg protocol scope 2
- ghg protocol scope 1
- ghg protocol land sector and removals guidance
- ghg protocol scope 3 categories
- ghg protocol scopes
- ghg protocol scope 1 2 3
- ghg protocol training
- ghg protocol logo
- ghg protocol accounting and reporting principles
- ghg protocol certification
- ghg protocol product standard
- ghg protocol emission factors
Top Questions about GHG Protocol
- what is ghg protocol?
- how to calculate scope 1 emissions ghg protocol?
- how to cite ghg protocol?
- how many companies use ghg protocol?
- is ghg protocol mandatory?
- what are scope 1 emissions ghg protocol?
- is ghg protocol a standard?
- what are scope 3 emissions ghg protocol?
- how to calculate fugitive emissions ghg protocol?