What is Dupixent?
Dupixent is a prescription medication or biologic that is used to treat moderate to severe atopic dermatitis, a type of eczema. It is a monoclonal antibody that is designed to inhibit the activity of interleukin-4 and interleukin-13, which are proteins that are involved in the inflammation process.
How fast is Dupixent growing in popularity?
Interest in Dupixent grew 20% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 92K searches per month, as of last month.
Dupixent is talked about more on TikTok than any other social media platform, possibly because TikTok is a more visual platform that is better suited to showcasing the effects of the drug.
Top Searches Related to Dupixent
- dupixent side effects
- dupixent how to inject
- dupixent injection
- dupixent my way
- dupixent cost
- cost of dupixent
- dupixent commercial
- dupixent eczema
- dupixent copay card
- dupixent dosing
- dupixent price
- side effects of dupixent
- dupixent asthma
- dupixent reviews
- dupixent injection sites
Top Questions about Dupixent
- what are the worst side effects of dupixent?
- is dupixent a steroid?
- is dupixent a biologic?
- is dupixent an immunosuppressant?
- is dupixent covered by medicare?
- how long do you stay on dupixent?
- can dupixent cause cancer?
- can dupixent cause weight loss?
- is dupixent covered by medicare part b?
- is dupixent safe?
- what are the side effects of dupixent?
- will dupixent cause weight loss?
- will dupixent help psoriasis?
- will dupixent help contact dermatitis?
- can dupixent cause hair loss?