This trend is part of our Past Gaming Trends collection, as it’s no longer trending.
What is a gacha game?
Gacha games are video games where players can earn random rewards by playing. The games are often free to play, but include microtransactions in order to get better rewards. The games have become popular in mobile gaming, and often have anime-inspired art styles.
How fast are gacha games growing in popularity?
Interest in Gacha Game grew -14% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 27K searches per month, as of last month.
Gacha games appear to be most popular on Reddit, where users are more likely to be engaged in in-depth discussions related to gaming.
Top Searches Related to Gacha Game
- gacha game reddit
- gacha game meaning
- new gacha game
- most popular gacha game
- good gacha game
- tom and jerry gacha game
- gacha game list
- gacha game definition
- gacha game revenue
- persona gacha game
- naruto gacha game
- gacha game online
- pokemon gacha game
- gacha game pc
- gacha game mobile
Top Questions about Gacha Game
- what is a gacha game?
- is blue protocol a gacha game?
- is genshin impact a gacha game?
- is tower of fantasy a gacha game?
- how to make a gacha game?
- what was the first gacha game?
- what is the best gacha game?
- is wuthering waves a gacha game?
- is clash royale a gacha game?
- is gacha life a gacha game?
- which gacha game is the best?
- what is the most popular gacha game?
- is there a new gacha game?
- is fifa a gacha game?
- is luni making another gacha game?