Past Month Searches
Past Year Change
What is MCG injection?
An MCG injection is a shot that contains methylcobalamin, a man-made form of Vitamin B12 which is important for nerve health and brain function. It is used for the treatment of Vitamin B12 deficiency.
How fast is MCG injection growing in popularity?
Interest in MCG Injection grew 29% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 5.6K searches per month, as of last month.
The majority of conversation around MCG injection is happening on YouTube. This may be due to the fact that people are looking for more information about the product and its use.
Top Searches Related to MCG Injection
- b12 1000 mcg injection
- cyanocobalamin 1000 mcg injection
- vitamin b12 1000 mcg injection
- edex 40 mcg injection
- b12 vitamin 10 000 mcg injection
- methylcobalamin 1000 mcg injection
- vitamin b12 5000 mcg injection
- edex 20 mcg injection
- mecobalamin 1500 mcg injection
- ovidrel 250 mcg injection
- clonidine 150 mcg injection
- vitamin b12 dosage 5000 mcg injection
- vitamin b12 2500 mcg injection
- b12 1500 mcg injection
- vitamin b12 500 mcg injection
Top Questions about MCG Injection
- how to take neukine 300 mcg injection?