What is Moniepoint?
Moniepoint is an African agent-based money transfer company and banking platform that uses independent contractors (agents) who use a point-of-sale (POS) device to record transactions.
How fast is Moniepoint growing in popularity?
Interest in Moniepoint grew 154% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 124K searches per month, as of last month.
Moniepoint is talked about more on Facebook and Twitter than other social media platforms. This could be because these platforms are more popular on Africa for sharing banking and finance-related content.
Top Searches Related to Moniepoint
- moniepoint login
- moniepoint app
- moniepoint pos
- moniepoint atm
- moniepoint customer care number
- moniepoint ussd code
- moniepoint inc
- moniepoint microfinance bank
- moniepoint agent app
- moniepoint bank
- moniepoint logo
- moniepoint nigeria
- moniepoint pos login
- another name for moniepoint
- code for moniepoint
Top Questions about Moniepoint
- is moniepoint a bank?
- is moniepoint a microfinance bank?
- is moniepoint approved by cbn?
- is moniepoint legit?
- is moniepoint only for business?
- what is moniepoint?
- who owns moniepoint?
- is moniepoint insured by ndic?
- how to get loan from moniepoint?
- can i borrow money from moniepoint?
- is moniepoint an online bank?
- is moniepoint registered with cbn?
- how to change business name on moniepoint?
- what is another name for moniepoint?
- is moniepoint a loan app?