What is an oat latte?
An oat latte is a coffee alternative that is made with oats. The latte is made by steaming milk and then adding oats and other flavorings. The latte is said to be high in protein and fiber, and is a popular choice for people who are looking for a healthier option.
How fast are oat lattes growing in popularity?
Interest in Oat Latte grew 15% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 14K searches per month, as of last month.
Oat lattes are talked about more on TikTok than any other social media platform. This may be because the platform skews younger and is more oriented towards trendy drinks.
Top Searches Related to Oat Latte
- dunkin brown sugar oat latte
- brown sugar oat latte
- oat latte starbucks
- dunkin donuts brown sugar oat latte
- honey oat latte
- iced oat latte
- oat latte calories
- intelligentsia spiced oat latte
- matcha oat latte
- peet's cold brew oat latte
- silk espresso almond and oat latte
- starbucks toasted oat latte
- califia caramel oat latte
- horchata cold brew oat latte
- oat latte intelligentsia
Top Questions about Oat Latte
- how many calories in an oat latte?
- how to make an oat latte?
- how to make oat latte?
- how to make starbucks oat latte?
- is oat latte healthy?
- what is an oat latte?
- where to buy intelligentsia oat latte?
- what is in the sugar cookie oat latte?
- how to make sugar cookie oat latte?
- how to make a honey oat latte?
- how to make a starbucks oat latte?
- what is in starbucks oat latte?