This trend is part of our Past Manufacturing Trends collection, as it’s no longer trending.
What is Part Orientation?
Part orientation is the practice of orienting the different parts of a product in a specific way for manufacturing. By orienting the parts in a specific way, manufacturers can increase efficiency and reduce waste. In additive manufacturing, part orientation is the positioning of the part on the build platform before printing. There are a number of factors to consider when orienting a part, such as the type of printer, the size and shape of the part, and the desired finish.
How fast is Part Orientation growing in popularity?
Interest in Part Orientation grew -4% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 4.8K searches per month, as of last month.
LinkedIn is the most popular channel for content related to part orientation. This may be due to the nature of LinkedIn as a professional networking site, where users may be more likely to discuss technical topics.
Top Searches Related to Part Orientation
- automated part orientation
- solidworks change part orientation
- inventor change part orientation
- part orientation and support generation
- part orientation definition
- part orientation system
- inventor derived part orientation
- solidworks rotate part orientation
- optimization of part orientation
- part orientation in
- part orientation manufacturing
- part orientation optimization
- formlabs part orientation
- part orientation meaning
- part orientation is based on evaluation of
Top Questions about Part Orientation
- how to change part orientation?