What is PriceCharting?
PriceCharting is a website and app that allows users to track the prices of video games and consoles over time. The site also includes a forum where users can discuss game prices and trade games and consoles.
How fast is PriceCharting growing in popularity?
Interest in PriceCharting grew 54% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 45K searches per month, as of last month.
PriceCharting is more popular on Reddit than on other social media channels. This may be due to the fact that Reddit is a platform with an active community of gamers who are discussing about video game prices.
Top Searches Related to PriceCharting
- pricecharting video games
- video game pricecharting
- pricecharting pokemon
- pricecharting app
- pricecharting pokemon cards
- pricecharting nes
- zapdos ex 151 pricecharting
- obsidian flames pricecharting
- pricecharting gamecube
- pricecharting n64
- astral radiance pricecharting
- pricecharting crown zenith
- pricecharting games
- pricecharting ps2
- charizard ex 151 pricecharting
Top Questions about PriceCharting
- is pricecharting accurate for pokemon cards?
- is pricecharting reliable?
- is pricecharting good?
- is pricecharting safe?
- how accurate is pricecharting?
- is pricecharting in usd?