What is a tanning gel?
Tanning gel is a skin product that is applied to create a bronzed or tanned appearance without exposure to UV radiation. Advancements in formulation now provide additional skin benefits like hydration and anti-aging, amplifying the appeal of these products. Amid rising concerns about the harmful effects of UV exposure on skin health, demand for safer tanning alternatives such as tanning gels has spiked significantly.
How fast are tanning gels growing in popularity?
Interest in Tanning Gel grew 53% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 5.3K searches per month, as of last month.
Tanning gel is mentioned more on TikTok, where the demographic skews younger. This may be because TikTok is a more visual platform that is better suited to showcase the effect of the product.
Top Searches Related to Tanning Gel
- tanning gel carroten
- clear tanning gel
- self tanning gel
- sunless tanning gel
- glow your own way tanning gel
- carroten intensive tanning gel
- b tan tanning gel
- nu skin tanning gel
- carrot sun tanning gel
- pineapple tanning gel
- b tan clear tanning gel
- glow intensive tanning gel
- tanning gel ulta
- intensive tanning gel
- eelhoe tanning gel
Top Questions about Tanning Gel
- where to buy carroten tanning gel?
- how to use carroten tanning gel?
- how to use nu skin tanning gel?
- what is carroten tanning gel?
- is tanning gel bad for you?
- how to use tanning gel?
- where can i get carroten tanning gel?
- what is tanning gel?
- how to apply tanning gel?
- where to buy carroten intensive tanning gel?
- where can you buy carroten tanning gel?
Top Tanning Gel Brands
- clarins tanning gel
- st moriz tanning gel
- lancome tanning gel