Past Month Searches
Past Year Change
What is Trulicity?
Trulicity is a medication that is used to treat type 2 diabetes. The medication is a glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor agonist, which means that it helps the body to produce more insulin. Trulicity is taken as a once-weekly injection and is meant to help control blood sugar levels.
How fast is Trulicity growing in popularity?
Interest in Trulicity grew 43% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 124K searches per month, as of last month.
Trulicity is talked about more on TikTok than any other social media platform. This may be because people are sharing their own experiences with the drug on the app, or because the app is popular with a demographic that is more likely to have diabetes.
Top Searches Related to Trulicity
- trulicity side effects
- side effects of trulicity
- trulicity weight loss
- weight loss with trulicity
- trulicity dosing
- coupon for trulicity
- trulicity dosage
- trulicity coupon
- trulicity vs ozempic
- foods to avoid with trulicity
- trulicity price
- ozempic versus trulicity
- trulicity shortage
- trulicity injection
- trulicity pen
Top Questions about Trulicity
- is trulicity insulin?
- what are the worst side effects of trulicity?
- is trulicity the same as ozempic?
- what is the average weight loss with trulicity?
- what are the side effects of trulicity?
- can trulicity cause constipation?
- is trulicity considered insulin?
- is there a cheaper alternative to trulicity?
- is there a shortage of trulicity?
- is trulicity used for weight loss?
- can trulicity be used for weight loss?
- can trulicity kill you?
- are trulicity and ozempic the same?
- can i skip a dose of trulicity?
- can trulicity cause low blood sugar?