Past Month Searches
Past Year Change
What is Adapalene?
Adapalene is a medication that is used to treat acne. It is a retinoid, meaning that it is derived from vitamin A and works by unclogging pores and decreasing the amount of oil produced by the skin.
How fast is Adapalene growing in popularity?
Interest in Adapalene grew 27% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 80K searches per month, as of last month.
The most popular channel for discussing Adapalene is TikTok. This may be because TikTok is a more visual platform, which is conducive to skincare content and where people are more likely to share short videos of their own personal experiences using the product.
Top Searches Related to Adapalene
- adapalene gel
- adapalene vs tretinoin
- adapalene and benzoyl peroxide gel
- adapalene gel 0.1
- adapalene cream
- adapalene benzoyl peroxide
- adapalene vs retinol
- adapalene differin
- adapalene before and after
- adapalene and benzoyl peroxide
- adapalene wrinkles
- adapalene anti aging
- adapalene retinol
- adapalene side effects
- adapalene retinoid
Top Questions about Adapalene
- is adapalene a retinol?
- how long should i use adapalene?
- is adapalene anti aging?
- is adapalene good for acne?
- will adapalene help with acne scars?
- is adapalene over the counter?
- can i use moisturizer after adapalene?
- is adapalene a steroid?
- which adapalene is best?
- is adapalene better than retinol?
- is adapalene the same as tretinoin?
- will adapalene help blackheads?
- is adapalene stronger than tretinoin?
- are adapalene and tretinoin the same?
- are adapalene and differin the same thing?