What is bisglycinate?
Bisglycinate is a form of the mineral magnesium that is said to be easily absorbed by the body. It is often used as a magnesium supplement and is said to be beneficial in helping to support muscle and nerve function, as well as energy production.
How fast is bisglycinate growing in popularity?
Interest in Bisglycinate grew 40% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 12K searches per month, as of last month.
Bisglycinate is primarily discussed on TikTok and Reddit, perhaps because these channel caters to an audience that is interested in health and supplements.
Top Searches Related to Bisglycinate
- bisglycinate magnesium
- bisglycinate iron
- ferrous bisglycinate
- bisglycinate zinc
- chelated magnesium bisglycinate
- thorne magnesium bisglycinate
- thorne iron bisglycinate
- benefits of magnesium bisglycinate
- bisglycinate vs glycinate
- copper bisglycinate
- side effects of iron bisglycinate
- non buffered magnesium bisglycinate
- bisglycinate chelate
- ferrochel iron bisglycinate
- best magnesium bisglycinate
Top Questions about Bisglycinate
- what is magnesium bisglycinate?
- what is iron bisglycinate?
- how much elemental iron in ferrous bisglycinate?
- when is the best time to take magnesium bisglycinate?
- what is zinc bisglycinate?
- how much elemental zinc in zinc bisglycinate?
- how much magnesium bisglycinate?
- what is the difference between glycinate and bisglycinate?
- is bisglycinate the same as glycinate?
- how do you pronounce bisglycinate?