What is bisglycinate?
Bisglycinate is a form of the mineral magnesium that is said to be easily absorbed by the body. It is often used as a magnesium supplement and is said to be beneficial in helping to support muscle and nerve function, as well as energy production.
How fast is bisglycinate growing in popularity?
Interest in Bisglycinate grew 83% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 44K searches per month, as of last month.
Bisglycinate is primarily discussed on TikTok and Reddit, perhaps because these channel caters to an audience that is interested in health and supplements.
Top Searches Related to Bisglycinate
- bisglycinate magnesium
- benefits of magnesium bisglycinate
- bisglycinate zinc
- chelated magnesium bisglycinate
- ferrous bisglycinate
- thorne iron bisglycinate
- thorne magnesium bisglycinate
- ferrous sulfate vs iron bisglycinate
- bisglycinate vs glycinate
- bisglycinate chelate iron
- bisglycinate iron
- zinc picolinate vs zinc bisglycinate
- best magnesium bisglycinate
- bioschwartz magnesium bisglycinate
- bisglycinate calcium
Top Questions about Bisglycinate
- what is bisglycinate?
- what is iron bisglycinate?
- how much elemental iron in ferrous bisglycinate?
- how much elemental iron is in iron bisglycinate?
- how much magnesium bisglycinate?
- is bisglycinate the same as glycinate?
- what is fermented iron bisglycinate?
- what is the difference between glycinate and bisglycinate?
- what is zinc bisglycinate?
- when is the best time to take magnesium bisglycinate?
- when to take magnesium bisglycinate?
- how to say bisglycinate?
- how to take magnesium bisglycinate?