What is bisglycinate?
Bisglycinate is a form of the mineral magnesium that is said to be easily absorbed by the body. It is often used as a magnesium supplement and is said to be beneficial in helping to support muscle and nerve function, as well as energy production.
How fast is bisglycinate growing in popularity?
Interest in Bisglycinate grew 89% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 38K searches per month, as of last month.
Bisglycinate is primarily discussed on TikTok and Reddit, perhaps because these channel caters to an audience that is interested in health and supplements.
Top Searches Related to Bisglycinate
- bisglycinate magnesium
- benefits of magnesium bisglycinate
- ferrous bisglycinate
- chelated magnesium bisglycinate
- thorne research iron bisglycinate
- bisglycinate zinc
- thorne iron bisglycinate
- thorne magnesium bisglycinate
- ferrous sulfate vs iron bisglycinate
- bisglycinate vs glycinate
- bisglycinate iron
- zinc picolinate vs zinc bisglycinate
- difference between glycinate and bisglycinate
- bioschwartz magnesium bisglycinate
- fermented iron bisglycinate
Top Questions about Bisglycinate
- what is magnesium bisglycinate?
- what is bisglycinate?
- what is iron bisglycinate?
- when to take magnesium bisglycinate?
- how much magnesium bisglycinate?
- how to take iron bisglycinate?
- what is ferrous bisglycinate?
- when is the best time to take magnesium bisglycinate?
- how much elemental iron in ferrous bisglycinate?
- what is the difference between glycinate and bisglycinate?
- how to take magnesium bisglycinate?
- how to say bisglycinate?