Past Month Searches
Past Year Change
What is Blockbench?
Blockbench is a free, open-source 3D modeling web app and animation editor for low poly and pixel art. The application is known for its native support for many Minecraft 3D model formats and low-poly modeling tools to easily create Minecraft models or complex pixel art. With its animation editor, Blockbench animations can also be exported to Minecraft: Bedrock Edition or rendered on Blender, Maya, or Sketchfab.
How fast is Blockbench growing in popularity?
Interest in Blockbench grew 69% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 33K searches per month, as of last month.
Blockbench is more popular on Reddit than on any other social media channel, indicating that the platform is a great place for this niche topic to reach an engaged audience who are more likely to be interested in the technical aspects of 3D modeling and animation.
Top Searches Related to Blockbench
- blockbench minecraft
- blockbench download
- blockbench models
- blockbench tutorial
- blockbench mobile
- blockbench entity wizard
- blockbench animation
- blockbench plugins
- blockbench discord
- blockbench ideas
- blockbench models download
- blockbench android
- blockbench textures
- blockbench player model
- blockbench animated texture
Top Questions about Blockbench
- how to use blockbench?
- how to animate in blockbench?
- is blockbench free?
- is blockbench safe?
- how to get blockbench?
- how to make a mob in blockbench?
- how to make a sword in blockbench?
- how to paint in blockbench?
- how to edit minecraft mobs in blockbench?
- how to make a texture pack with blockbench?
- how to use entity wizard on blockbench?
- is blockbench a virus?
- how to make a block in blockbench?
- how to delete blocks in blockbench?
- is blockbench safe to use?