This trend is part of our Past Proptech Startup Trends collection, as it’s no longer trending.
What is Divvy Homes?
Divvy Homes is a US-based proptech startup that seeks to make homeownership accessible through its rent-to-own program. The company's ideal homebuyers are those who need help saving for a down payment, or have a minimum FICO score of 550, or those who are self-employed or have recently started a new position.
How fast is Divvy Homes growing in popularity?
Interest in Divvy Homes grew -45% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 6.9K searches per month, as of last month.
Divvy Homes is most popular on TikTok and YouTube, where people are already looking for both informational and entertaining home-related content.
Top Searches Related to Divvy Homes
- divvy homes reviews
- divvy homes phone number
- divvy homes lawsuit
- divvy homes login
- divvy homes complaints
- divvy homes careers
- divvy homes atlanta
- divvy homes customer service number
- divvy homes houston
- divvy homes rent to own
- divvy homes search
- divvy homes layoffs
- divvy homes customer service hours
- divvy homes corporate phone number
- divvy homes ohio
Top Questions about Divvy Homes
- is it hard to get approved for divvy homes?
- is divvy homes legit?
- what is divvy homes?
- is divvy homes worth it?
- who owns divvy homes?
- how do you qualify for divvy homes?
- is divvy homes a public company?
- how to contact divvy homes?
- is divvy homes legit reddit?
- is divvy homes a good option?
- how to qualify for divvy homes?
- is divvy homes in california?
- how legit is divvy homes?
- are divvy homes legit?
- what is the downside of divvy homes?