This trend is part of our Past Proptech Startup Trends collection, as it’s no longer trending.
What is Divvy Homes?
Divvy Homes is a US-based proptech startup that seeks to make homeownership accessible through its rent-to-own program. The company's ideal homebuyers are those who need help saving for a down payment, or have a minimum FICO score of 550, or those who are self-employed or have recently started a new position.
How fast is Divvy Homes growing in popularity?
Interest in Divvy Homes grew 43% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 7.6K searches per month, as of last month.
Divvy Homes is most popular on TikTok and YouTube, where people are already looking for both informational and entertaining home-related content.
Top Searches Related to Divvy Homes
- divvy homes review
- divvy homes reviews
- divvy homes lawsuit
- divvy homes phone number
- divvy homes complaints
- divvy homes customer service number
- divvy homes houston
- divvy homes login
- divvy homes atlanta
- divvy homes careers
- divvy homes reviews bbb
- divvy homes crunchbase
- divvy homes dallas
- divvy homes google reviews
- divvy homes inc
Top Questions about Divvy Homes
- is divvy homes legit?
- what is divvy homes?
- is divvy homes legit reddit?
- who owns divvy homes?
- how do you qualify for divvy homes?
- how to contact divvy homes?
- is divvy homes a good company?
- is divvy homes legitimate?
- what credit score do you need for divvy homes?
- how divvy homes works?
- how to qualify for divvy homes?
- is divvy homes worth it?
- is divvy homes good?
- is it hard to get approved for divvy homes?
- is there a phone number for divvy homes?