This trend is part of our Past Legal Startup Trends collection, as it’s no longer trending.
What is Notarize?
Notarize is a leading US-based legal tech startup that offers an online notary platform. The platform offers a convenient and secure way to get documents notarized online.
How fast is Notarize growing in popularity?
Interest in Notarize grew -1% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 57K searches per month, as of last month.
LinkedIn is the most popular channel for discussing Notarize, likely because it is a professional site that is popular among legal and business professionals who may need notary services.
Top Searches Related to Notarize
- notarize online
- notarize near me
- banks near me that notarize
- notarize bank of america
- notarize the document
- notarize a document
- notarize documents
- notarize places near me
- notarize signature
- does ups notarize
- notarize certificate
- notarize bank
- notarize definition
- notarize power of attorney
- does the post office notarize
Top Questions about Notarize
- how much does ups charge to notarize?
- can ups notarize?
- what documents can a notary cannot notarize?
- what is the meaning of notarize?
- how much does it cost to notarize?
- why notarize a letter?
- is notarize app legit?
- why notarize documents?
- is notarize free?
- why notarize a document?
- what is the definition of notarize?
- why notarize car title?
- is notarize with proof legit?
- why notarize a contract?
- why notarize a will?