Past Month Searches
Past Year Change
What is PointClickCare?
PointClickCare is a cloud-based software company that provides healthcare technology solutions for long-term care and senior living providers. The company’s solutions are designed to improve operational efficiency, care quality, and patient satisfaction. PointClickCare was founded by Dave and Mike Wessinger in 2000.
How fast is PointClickCare growing in popularity?
Interest in PointClickCare grew -11% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 106K searches per month, as of last month.
PointClickCare is talked about most on Twitter and TikTok, platforms where users are already talking about healthcare and technology.
Top Searches Related to PointClickCare
- pointclickcare login
- pointclickcare cna
- pointclickcare cna login
- pointclickcare login nurse
- pointclickcare poc
- pointclickcare emar
- pointclickcare user login
- pointclickcare outage
- pointclickcare tutorial for nurses
- pointclickcare bowel movement report
- pointclickcare support
- pointclickcare employees
- pointclickcare training manual
- pointclickcare tray card
- pointclickcare reviews
Top Questions about PointClickCare
- how to do an incident report on pointclickcare?
- is pointclickcare an emr?
- is pointclickcare down?
- how to print medication list on pointclickcare?
- how to do an admission on pointclickcare?
- what is pointclickcare?
- how do i log into pointclickcare?
- how to print mar on pointclickcare?
- is pointclickcare publicly traded?
- how to enter code status in pointclickcare?
- how to do care plans on pointclickcare?
- who owns pointclickcare?
- how to discharge a patient in pointclickcare?
- is pointclickcare a public company?
- is pointclickcare easy to learn?