This trend is part of our Past Digital Health Startup Trends collection, as it’s no longer trending.
What is PointClickCare?
PointClickCare is a cloud-based software company that provides healthcare technology solutions for long-term care and senior living providers. The company’s solutions are designed to improve operational efficiency, care quality, and patient satisfaction. PointClickCare was founded by Dave and Mike Wessinger in 2000.
How fast is PointClickCare growing in popularity?
Interest in PointClickCare grew 0% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 158K searches per month, as of last month.
PointClickCare is talked about most on Twitter and TikTok, platforms where users are already talking about healthcare and technology.
Top Searches Related to PointClickCare
- pointclickcare login
- pointclickcare cna
- pointclickcare cna login
- pointclickcare login nurse
- pointclickcare com
- pointclickcare login cna
- pointclickcare user login
- pointclickcare poc
- pointclickcare skilled
- pointclickcare nursing
- pointclickcare login poc
- pointclickcare poc login
- pointclickcare cna charting
- pointclickcare emar
- pointclickcare cna app
Top Questions about PointClickCare
- is pointclickcare an emr?
- how do you login to pointclickcare?
- is pointclickcare publicly traded?
- how to run a bowel report in pointclickcare?
- how to discharge a patient in pointclickcare?
- how to do an admission on pointclickcare?
- what is pointclickcare?
- how do i log into pointclickcare?
- how to enter code status in pointclickcare?
- how to print medication list on pointclickcare?
- who owns pointclickcare?
- is pointclickcare down?
- how to update care plan in pointclickcare?
- how to do an incident report on pointclickcare?
- is pointclickcare easy to learn?