What is PointClickCare?
PointClickCare is a cloud-based software company that provides healthcare technology solutions for long-term care and senior living providers. The company’s solutions are designed to improve operational efficiency, care quality, and patient satisfaction. PointClickCare was founded by Dave and Mike Wessinger in 2000.
How fast is PointClickCare growing in popularity?
Interest in PointClickCare grew -7% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 173K searches per month, as of last month.
PointClickCare is talked about most on Twitter and TikTok, platforms where users are already talking about healthcare and technology.
Top Searches Related to PointClickCare
- pointclickcare login
- pointclickcare cna
- pointclickcare cna login
- pointclickcare app
- pointclickcare cna charting
- pointclickcare secure login
- pointclickcare user login
- pointclickcare emar
- pointclickcare nurse login
- pointclickcare poc
- pointclickcare point of care
- pointclickcare support
- pointclickcare tray card system login
- pointclickcare document manager
- pointclickcare quickmar
Top Questions about PointClickCare
- how to change room number in pointclickcare?
- how to do an admission on pointclickcare?
- is pointclickcare publicly traded?
- how to change code status in pointclickcare?
- how to do care plans on pointclickcare?
- how do i log into pointclickcare?
- how to discharge a patient in pointclickcare?
- is pointclickcare down?
- how to print mar on pointclickcare?
- how to do an incident report on pointclickcare?
- how to enter code status in pointclickcare?
- is pointclickcare an emr?
- who owns pointclickcare?
- how to add a funeral home in pointclickcare?
- what is the revenue of pointclickcare?