Past Month Searches
Past Year Change
What is smishing?
Smishing is a type of phishing attack that uses SMS messages to try to scam the recipient into revealing personal information. The messages may include a link to a fake website or a request for sensitive information.
How fast is smishing growing in popularity?
Interest in Smishing grew 51% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 28K searches per month, as of last month.
Smishing is talked about mostly on YouTube and Instagram, where users are already talking about scams and fraud.
Top Searches Related to Smishing
- smishing def
- smishing definition
- smishing meaning
- smishing and phishing
- smishing attack
- smishing vs phishing
- define smishing
- smishing and phishing meaning
- what's smishing
- smishing examples
- smishing example
- phishing vishing smishing
- smishing scams
- smishing and vishing
- smishing text
Top Questions about Smishing
- what is smishing?
- how to prevent smishing?
- how to respond to smishing?
- what is phishing and smishing?
- what is an example of smishing?
- how to stop smishing?
- how to protect yourself from smishing?
- what is the meaning of smishing?
- how to identify smishing?
- how to do smishing?
- how can you prevent smishing?
- how to report smishing?
- how to protect yourself against smishing?
- what do you know about smishing?
- what is vishing and smishing?