What is smishing?
Smishing is a type of phishing attack that uses SMS messages to try to scam the recipient into revealing personal information. The messages may include a link to a fake website or a request for sensitive information.
How fast is smishing growing in popularity?
Interest in Smishing grew 26% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 33K searches per month, as of last month.
Smishing is talked about mostly on YouTube and Instagram, where users are already talking about scams and fraud.
Top Searches Related to Smishing
- meaning of smishing
- smishing meaning
- smishing definition
- smishing def
- define smishing
- smishing and phishing
- smishing vs phishing
- smishing attack
- smishing and phishing meaning
- what's smishing
- smishing example
- smishing examples
- phishing vishing smishing
- smishing scams
- smishing and vishing
Top Questions about Smishing
- what is smishing?
- how to prevent smishing?
- what is vishing and smishing?
- how to respond to smishing?
- what is phishing and smishing?
- how to identify smishing?
- how to stop smishing?
- how to protect yourself from smishing?
- how to protect against smishing?
- what is the meaning of smishing?
- how can you prevent smishing?
- what is an example of smishing?
- how to protect yourself against smishing?