What is Farxiga?
Farxiga is a drug that is used to treat type 2 diabetes. The drug belongs to a class of medications called SGLT2 inhibitors, which work by preventing the body from reabsorbing glucose. This lowers blood sugar levels in people with diabetes.
How fast is Farxiga growing in popularity?
Interest in Farxiga grew 27% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 78K searches per month, as of last month.
As a medication for diabetes, Farxiga content is predominantly discussed on TikTok and LinkedIn, where users are more likely to be discussing their experience with using the drug or sharing content related to it.
Top Searches Related to Farxiga
- side effects of farxiga
- farxiga side effects
- farxiga uses
- farxiga coupon
- farxiga generic
- farxiga is used for
- cost of farxiga
- farxiga 10mg
- farxiga cost
- farxiga price
- price of farxiga
- farxiga vs jardiance
- farxiga and weight loss
- farxiga drug class
- farxiga drug classification
Top Questions about Farxiga
- how rapid is weight loss with farxiga?
- can farxiga cause weight loss?
- what are the side effects of farxiga?
- is farxiga a diuretic?
- is farxiga covered by medicare?
- is farxiga safe?
- what are the main side effects of farxiga?
- is farxiga for diabetes?
- what is the maximum dose of farxiga?
- can farxiga cause yeast infections?
- is farxiga insulin?
- is there a generic for farxiga?
- is farxiga a blood thinner?
- what drugs should not be taken with farxiga?
- can farxiga be cut in half?