What is Jardiance?
Jardiance is a prescription medication for the treatment of type 2 diabetes. The medication works by blocking the activity of SGLT2, a protein that removes sugar from the blood.
How fast is Jardiance growing in popularity?
Interest in Jardiance grew 41% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 247K searches per month, as of last month.
The content for the drug Jardiance is predominantly shared on TikTok, where users are more likely to be sharing short, engaging videos related to their personal experience taking the drug.
Top Searches Related to Jardiance
- jardiance side effects
- side effects of jardiance
- jardiance coupon
- coupon for jardiance
- jardiance generic
- jardiance weight loss
- weight loss with jardiance
- jardiance 25 mg
- jardiance commercial
- jardiance dosage
- jardiance dosing
- jardiance medication
- cost of jardiance
- jardiance cost
- worst side effects of jardiance
Top Questions about Jardiance
- what is jardiance?
- what drugs should not be taken with jardiance?
- is jardiance better than metformin?
- can jardiance be cut in half?
- is jardiance insulin?
- is there a cheaper alternative to jardiance?
- how to avoid yeast infections on jardiance?
- can jardiance cause weight loss?
- is jardiance a diuretic?
- is there a generic for jardiance?
- are jardiance and januvia the same?
- will jardiance cause constipation?
- how safe is jardiance?
- will jardiance help with weight loss?
- is jardiance covered by medicare?