What is Maropitant?
Maropitant is a drug that is used to prevent or treat nausea, vomiting, and motion sickness. It is often used in animals, such as dogs and cats, to prevent them from vomiting due to motion sickness or after surgery. It is a member of the class of drugs called neurokinin-1 (NK-1) receptor antagonists, and is the first drug of its kind to be approved for veterinary use.
How fast is Maropitant growing in popularity?
Interest in Maropitant grew 11% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 4.7K searches per month, as of last month.
Maropitant is talked about most on YouTube and Facebook, channels where people are already talking about medications and drug information.
Top Searches Related to Maropitant
- cerenia maropitant
- maropitant citrate
- maropitant dog
- maropitant cats
- maropitant citrate for dogs
- maropitant dose dog
- maropitant human
- maropitant humans
- maropitant injection
- maropitant side effects
- maropitant citrate generic
- maropitant citrate for humans
- maropitant citrate over the counter
- maropitant citrate side effects
- maropitant moa
Top Questions about Maropitant
- what is maropitant?
- is maropitant used in humans?
- can you crush maropitant?
- how to pronounce maropitant?
- is maropitant a controlled substance?
- is maropitant the same as cerenia?
- is maropitant an antibiotic?
- is maropitant bitter?
- is maropitant a prokinetic?
- is maropitant safe for dogs?