What is Maropitant?
Maropitant is a drug that is used to prevent or treat nausea, vomiting, and motion sickness. It is often used in animals, such as dogs and cats, to prevent them from vomiting due to motion sickness or after surgery. It is a member of the class of drugs called neurokinin-1 (NK-1) receptor antagonists, and is the first drug of its kind to be approved for veterinary use.
How fast is Maropitant growing in popularity?
Interest in Maropitant grew 25% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 5.8K searches per month, as of last month.
Maropitant is talked about most on YouTube and Facebook, channels where people are already talking about medications and drug information.
Top Searches Related to Maropitant
- maropitant citrate
- maropitant dog
- maropitant cat
- maropitant cats
- maropitant cerenia
- maropitant dose dog
- maropitant humans
- maropitant citrate for humans
- maropitant citrate over the counter
- maropitant citrate generic
- maropitant side effects
- maropitant human equivalent
- maropitant mechanism of action
- maropitant cerenia for dogs
- maropitant citrate side effects
Top Questions about Maropitant
- is maropitant an antibiotic?
- is maropitant the same as cerenia?
- how do you say maropitant?
- how to pronounce maropitant?
- what class of drug is maropitant?
- is maropitant used in humans?
- is maropitant a controlled substance?
- is maropitant a prokinetic?
- can maropitant be used in humans?
- can you crush maropitant?