This trend is part of our Past Millennial Trends collection, as it’s no longer trending.
What is a snake plant?
Snake plants, also known as mother-in-law's tongue, are a type of plant that is known for its air-purifying properties. The plant is said to be effective in removing toxins such as formaldehyde from the air.
How fast are snake plants growing in popularity?
Interest in Snake Plant grew -6% over the past year, compared to the year before, putting it at a current volume of 174K searches per month, as of last month.
Among social media channels, TikTok seems to be the most popular place to talk about snake plants. This may be because the channel skews younger and tending to houseplants is especially more popular among the Millennial generation.
Top Searches Related to Snake Plant
- plant snake plant
- snake plant sansevieria
- caring for snake plant
- snake plant care
- flowering snake plant
- snake plant bloom
- snake plant flower
- blooming snake plant
- benefits of snake plant
- snake plant varieties
- propagate snake plant
- snake plant benefits
- snake plant toxic to cats
- snake plant poisonous to cats
- snake plant propagation
Top Questions about Snake Plant
- how to care for snake plant?
- how often do you water a snake plant?
- is snake plant toxic to cats?
- how to take care of snake plant?
- how to water snake plant?
- how to repot a snake plant?
- is snake plant toxic to dogs?
- can you split a snake plant?
- can you propagate snake plant?
- can snake plant grow in water?
- is sansevieria a snake plant?
- which snake plant produces the most oxygen?
- what soil for snake plant?
- is snake plant a cactus?
- when to water snake plant?